Are you frustrated by having a planner that doesn’t do everything you need it to or is too bulky to actually carry around with you? I know I WAS! That’s why I taught myself how to create a digital planner from scratch. I took all of the needs I have as a Homeschool Mom and made this planner that can be flexible enough to give me room for ALL. THE. THINGS. and also structured enough that I wasn’t having to recreate the pages each day (hello bullet journal, anyone?).
Are you frustrated by having a planner that doesn’t do everything you need it to? I know I WAS! That’s why I taught myself how to create a digital planner from scratch. I took all of the needs I have as a Homeschool Mom and made this planner that can be flexible enough to give me room for ALL. THE. THINGS. and also structured enough that I wasn’t having to recreate the pages each day (hello bullet journal, anyone?).
I LOVE this planner because I don’t have to carry around a BIG bulky planner in order to have a place to keep track of everything I need. It’s all in one place in this BEAUTIFUL planner (I’m completely biased, I know!) and also completely organized with all of the handy, easy to navigate links.
If you would like to download a few FREE SAMPLE PAGES so you can check it out for yourself, just let us know where and we’ll send em right over!
No more carrying around a BIG bulky planner, just use your iPad!
This January – December Digital Planner is a wonderfully customizable planner. It has over 1400 pages that are all linked throughout different sections and pages within the planner. Although the planner is very large it is really easy to use and navigate, but offers TONS of flexibility to meet your planning needs.
Within the GoodNotes or Notability apps, that are required for use, all pages can be copied and added to any of the sections to expand the planner for further organization. This planner is VERY customizable because it offers sections that can be personalized and added to in order to make it your own.
If you notice something that could be added to make the planner better I would be happy to consider the improvement for future releases.
This planner is dated for the 2021 year, January through December.
With the purchase of the planner you will receive video walk-throughs of each section to show you what each page can do!
The Organized Homeschooler’s Digital Planner includes many different types of pages to meet the needs of a variety of planning & teaching styles. The planner includes:
- Index Page: This page houses many links to different pages throughout the planner along with many varieties of blank pages that can be copied and pasted into any section to add extra pages.
- Yearly Goals Page: No Family, especially Homeschooling families can be headed in the right direction if they don’t know what that direction is. Take a few moments to think about what is important to your family and what you would like for your life to look like in the future. Then there is further space to break that vision down into specific goals for each area of your life. Once you have those goals, break them down even further to create steps needed to reach those goals. Use these steps to plan your to-do lists so you will work toward your goals a little each day by focusing on what’s important.
- 2020, 2021, & 2022 Year At-A-Glance Pages: Use these pages to see a birds-eye view of the year at a glance.
- Birthday Calendar List: Keep track of all birthdays in each month in this handy year overview.
- Dates to Remember Calendar List: Keep track of all upcoming events, such as a family vacation, in this handy year overview.
- Contacts Pages: Keep track of all of your contacts alphabetically, organized by different topics in an easy to use contacts keeper.
- Book List: Keep track of books you want to read or books that you have read. You can use this page for yourself and for your kiddos. You can even rate the book when you are finished with it to keep track of ones you loved and those you didn’t.
- Monthly Calendar Pages: These monthly calendar pages will give you space to write out what’s going on for the month to keep everything in one place.
- Weekly Docket Pages: This overview page for each week will allow you to view your week at a glance and focus on what you need to do along with any appointments or time sensitive items that you need to take care of. There are spaces for to-do lists, habit tracking, and writing down a verse to focus on that week.
- To Do List Pages: The To Do List Tab includes 10 different To Do List sections so that you can break up your lists by topic or any other way that you choose.
- Notes Pages: The Notes Tab includes 10 different Notes sections so that you can break up your notes by topic or any other way that you choose.
- Daily Docket Pages: The Daily Docket is the most fun page in the whole planner! It is a daily focus page that gives you space to write out your meals for the day, your top 3 priorities to focus on for the day, a to do list, a space for notes, and even gives you a place to keep track of how much water you are drinking!
- Monthly Habit Tracker Pages: A fun way to keep track of any habits you are focusing on for the month. You write down the habit or thing you would like to do each day and then color in the space to keep track of the days it was completed. It is a fun reminder to get things done. There is a space to track daily, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly habits you want to keep track of.
- Monthly Meal Planning Pages: This simple calendar-type spread will give you the space to write out all 3 meals for the entire month. This is a great birds-eye view of what’s for dinner for the month so that you can plan it all out in one sitting.
- Weekly Meal Planning Pages: These weekly meal planning pages link to the monthly pages to give you a space to copy over the meals from your monthly view so that you can focus only on the current week, or if you like to plan weekly instead of monthly, you have that option as well.
- Favorite Meals Pages: This main page links to different categories of meals for organizational purposes. You can organize your recipes by Breakfast, Lunch Dinner, Appetizers, Snacks, and 3 extra blank spaces to organize meals specific to your family. Once you go into that category page you can go to recipe pages that will be organized and easily accessible so you can create your very own cookbook!
- Lesson Planning Pages: Within this section you will find space to keep a portfolio and attendance tracker for each of your students along with pages to plan out your year for each subject under each student individually. Once you have planned out the year and figured out what needs to be accomplished each week to complete the subject by the end of the year, you can then use that as a guide to write out your weekly lesson plans for each student in an easy to view weekly lesson plan page for each student.
- GoodNotes or Notability App (Not Included with Purchase)
- Apple Pencil or Standard Stylus
“I love this planner! I feel like Tiffany got inside my head and designed my ideal planner, lol. I love how easy it is to make each part even more personalized with adding and deleting pages, adding digital stickers, etc. One of my favorite parts is the daily page that links to everything I need for that day! And if I don’t finish everything on my list I can use the lasso tool to copy/paste it to the next day! That is a lifesaver for me and saves so much time. This planner has changed my life! I am so amazed at how easy it is to use, and it keeps me so much more organized. I plan to use it from now until forever!”